We offer everything signage related.
From the smallest corporate gifts to the largest billboards.
We do the following:
- Aluminium cut out signage
- Chromadek signage
- General printing (Pamphlettes, letterheads, Business Cards,NCR books, complimentary slips, note pads etc.)
- Corporate Gifting
- Name badges
- Self Inking stamps
- Screenprinting (Correx, ABS, Clothing etc.)
- Vehicle Signage
- Neon Signage
- L.E.D Signage
- Fabricated Signage
- Magnetic Signs
We will need the following information:
- Type of signage ( Lightboxes, Chromadek, Neons etc.
- Fitment (If we need to fit or whether it is supplied only)
- If fitment is needed( Area, ground clearance, surface of fitment and accesability.
- In the case of ” cut to shape” products, please supply us with artwork.
If our staff members need any more information, please be sure to leave your contact details, in order for us to contact you.
Best would be is to phone Nexor Signs…
We are trained in doing this… It is quit a tedious excercise.
If however you do feel up to the challenge here’s what you do…
- Heat the vinyl with a heat gun.
- Take a Carpet knife and lift a piece of the vinyl. !!! Please be carefull not to scratch the paint !!!
- Slowely start pulling that piece of vinyl.
- Dont worry about the adhesive left behind, this can safely be removed with some lacquer thinners, cloth and some elbow grease.
Also note that if the vehicle has been panelbeated in any way, safe removal of vinyl cannot be guarenteed. Please ensure that you know your vehicle’s history.
Unfortunately nothing lasts forever…
Our ink is UV protected, but Roland ink do not guarantee the life time of inks.
Most common reasons for prints to fade:
- Exceeded exposure to sunlight.
- Harsh chemicals being used on signage
- The age of the print.
We will gladly quote you to replace your old print with a newly printed graphic.
The temporary solution…
Please ensure the following when considering magnetic signage on your vehicle.
- Please ensure a clean surface before placing the magnet on the vehicle. The smallest granule can start damaging the topcoat of paint, and before you know it you will have a rust spot…
- Keep the magnet and surface of car as clean as possible at all times. Frequently remove your magnets, clean both surfaces and re-apply.
- If you need to remove these magnets for a while, stick them to a flat steel surface for safe keeping (a fridge is a perfect place!)
Yes it is!!!
Rumours spread that contravision is illegal… This is not true. Contra Vision is still legal and a popular option for vehicle branding.
However there is something to keep in mind when choosing contravision…
- Longevity – Its not a very durable product. Lifespan is about 6-36 months.
- Contra vision has small holes which is prone to collect water in rainy weather. Impaired visibility may occur.
Our lead times are as follow:
- Our Lead time on std. signage can be between 7-10 working days depending on product availability and Nexor Signs workload.
- Our Lead time on Fabrications, Neons, Lazer cutting, Engraving ect. signage can be between 15-20 working days depending on product availability and Nexor Signs workload.
We will however do everything in our ability to meet your deadlines. But please give is a proper leadtime in order for us to deliver a good quality product.
Nexor Signs artwork policy.
Your design is included in your order.
We do however have a few requirements regarding this:
Nexor Signs will only commence with artwork once a signed quotation has been recieved. This is to insure that Nexor Signs can charge an artwork fee if client cancels the job.
This is purely to prevent Nexor Signs from spending time and money on artwork / designing on client that is not commited to doing their signage with us.
Please feel free to contact us with any further enquiries.
Nope its not needed.